- Created on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 14:57
- Last Updated on Thursday, 16 May 2013 07:51
- Written by alh1020, SpursReport.com Member
Over the past few weeks, the Spurs have played in somewhat of a daze, at least to me anyways, and seem to be out of synch. Throughout this past season, the Spurs have shown glimpses of greatness and have shown that if they come together as a team, they cannot be beaten, regardless of who their opponent may be. But lately, they’ve been hot and cold and not consistent.
Before every game, Bill Land and Sean Elliot go over the keys to victory for that particular televised game. I feel these five KISS keys (keep it simple stupid) listed below are essential for the Spurs to apply to each playoff game if they are going to make any showing in the playoffs. IMHO, if the Spurs can maintain all of these keys in each game, they will make it to the finals and to another Riverwalk parade this June.
1. They need to keep the ‘team’ concept in their offensive schema and stay away from one on one basketball.
2. They need to cut down on turnovers and not give their opponents added opportunities
3. They need to limit further injuries to key personnel. We have a list of walking wounded right now and the bench needs to be ready to step up if someone gets hurt.
4. They need to maintain their defensive posture and play good ‘Spurs’ defense
5. Last and most important --- STAY FOCUSED!!
Join the discussion here: SpursReport.com
MVPTEXAS RT @espn: The last time the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl, their two star rookies were still figuring out the whole "being a human" thing.…
MVPTEXAS RT @SportsCenter: BREAKING: A plane carrying members of Chapecoense, a Brazilian first division soccer team, crashed near Medellin, killing…